3 guests, 1 bedroom, 1 double bed, 1 sofabed, 1.5 baths
Cosy and unexpected atelier for happy travelers to stop.
» Read more about space
Atelier of 40 m2 with mezzanine composed as follows:
– level 1:
* private room with double bed
* adjacent space with a desk and dressing room
– ground floor open space:
* separate toilet
* direct access to the courtyard
Home is located in Arles, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France.
Most historical neighborhood of Arles, the Atelier is in front of Lucien Clergue’s house where Picasso used to stay when he was in Arles.
Rue des Arenes is a famous street of Arles, at walking distances of all major interest sites
10 minutes walk from the train station 50 meters from Les Arenes 150 meters from Place du Forum Easy parking at walking distance
No smoking, parties, or events
Check-in is anytime after 2PM and check out by 11AM
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: 1 double bed (140*200), 1 sofa bed, air-conditioning, Bed linens, Essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper), Free street parking, Fully-equipped kitchen, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Host greets you, Hot water, Kitchen, Laptop friendly workspace, Luggage dropoff allowed, Paid parking off premises, Private entrance, Smoke detector, Washer, Wi-fi
- View: City View
- Size: 42m²
- Bed Type: Bedroom : 1 double bed, Common Spaces : 1 sofa bed
- Location: Arles